Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- О фонде
- Гранты и тендеры
- Доноры и партнеры
Grants and Contracts Manager
Position: Grants and Contracts Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US non-profit organization promoting civil society development and good governance, is accepting applications for a Grants and Contracts Manager for the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). The purpose of CSSP is to cultivate a vibrant and responsive citizen-oriented civil society in Central Asia
The Grants and Contracts Manager is responsible for the implementation and administration of all grants to be awarded in Kazakhstan as part of CSSP’s multi-million grant portfolio. The Grants and Contracts Manager is also responsible for managing the contracts of short- and long-term consultants and service vendors for the Almaty, Kazakhstan office. The position reports to the Director of Finance and Administration and supervises a Grants and Contracts Assistant.
- Manage and participate in the implementation of the full cycle of grant award and management from announcement, pre-award assessments, technical assistance to grantees and close-out in accordance with CSSP’s granting plan.
- Provide input into the development of the CSSP Grants Manual. Propose updates, best practices and revisions throughout the life of the project.
- Coordinate with the EF headquarters as well as colleagues in the other CSSP regional offices on a regular basis to ensure continuity of awards throughout the CSSP offices.
- Participate in negotiations and agreements with grantees; consult and advise on program and financial reporting; prepare award documentation as required by the CSSP Grants Manual.
- Provide input into the assessment of the eligibility and capacity of prospective grantees.
- Ensure procurement and contracting procedures and processes comply with EF and donor policies and procedures as well as award specific requirements.
- Supervise the Grant and Contracts Assistant in processing and reviewing contracts for short- and long-term consultants as well as service vendors for the Almaty CSSP office.
- Coordinate contract agreements, track implementation schedules, monitor service providers and the submission of deliverables, check financial reports, coordinate payments and acts of acceptance.
- Liaise with suppliers and negotiate the best possible price for goods and services.
- Work with the Accountant to schedule reporting requirements and payments for new grantees.
- Review grantees budgets and expenditure reports to ensure grantee progress against program goals.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing grant awards and contracts, preferably as part an international development program
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of USAID sub-award policies and regulations
- Familiarity with risk management approaches as well as experience creating and maintaining a database of grants and contracts required
- Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience in effectively using accounting software packages. Prior experience using Microsoft Serenic Navigator a plus
- Experience working in Central Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or other relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required
- Knowledge of Russian is required; knowledge of Kazakh, Tajik, Turkmen or Uzbek a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “GACM” in the subject line.
No calls, please.