Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- О фонде
- Гранты и тендеры
- Доноры и партнеры
Information and Communications Specialist
- Position: Information and Communications Specialist
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Almaty
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US non-profit organization promoting civil society development and good governance, is accepting applications for an Information and Communications Specialist for the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). The purpose of CSSP is to cultivate a vibrant and responsive citizen-oriented civil society in Central Asia.
The Information and Communications Specialist is responsible for the design and implementation of the CSSP communications strategy, maintains close working relations with media outlets, online influencers and public sector press services, and coordinates with communications counterparts at other USAID-funded programs.
- Responsible to develop the CSSP communications strategy with clear interim objectives and measurable indicators.
- Work closely with the CSSP technical leads to ensure a cohesive communication effort across the four program components.
- Develop, update and maintain the program’s web site and, when appropriate, contribute to its redesign.
- Maintain the program’s social media presence (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and ensure timely updates.
- Provide comprehensive communications support for public events, including youth outreach events, TEDx-style events, summer camps, data visualization competitions and others.
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials).
- Cooperate closely with CSSP communications counterparts in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Coordinate communications efforts with other USAID-funded programs.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in developing and executing successful strategic communications programs, with a focus on broad public awareness and civil society engagement.
Prior experience in strategic communications for large-scale reform initiatives preferred.
Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required.
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred.
Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred.
Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required.
Knowledge of Russian is required; knowledge of Kazakh, Tajik, Turkmen or Uzbek a plus.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "ICS" in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.