Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- О фонде
- Гранты и тендеры
- Доноры и партнеры
MEL and Gender Specialist
- Position: MEL and Gender Specialist
- Application Deadline: November 22, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Almaty
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US non-profit organization promoting civil society development and good governance, is accepting applications for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) and Gender Specialist for the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). The purpose of CSSP is to cultivate a vibrant and responsive citizen-oriented civil society in Central Asia.
The MEL and Gender Specialist is responsible for preparing and guiding implementation of the CSSP monitoring, evaluation and learning system. The Specialist will also develop and oversee implementation of the CSSP gender policy and ensure gender mainstreaming in program activities. The position reports to the CSSP Deputy Chief of Party.
- Develop, update and guide implementation of the MEL system to track the performance of CSSP and ensure ongoing learning.
- Support coordination across program objectives and with the implementing partner to ensure consistent collection of qualitative and quantitative date needed for the MEL system.
- Ensure that information and data from CSSP activities is captured, documented, analyzed and reported.
- Support CSSP staff and select grantees in conducting surveys, studies, assessments and similar MEL activities.
- Develop and oversee implementation of the CSSP gender policy.
- Lead capacity building activities for the program team on MEL, gender mainstreaming and other related topics.
- Provide MEL and gender-related inputs to annual work plans.
- Contribute to the preparation of CSSP quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in program design and assessment, preferably for international donor assistance projects
- Knowledge of international best practices in monitoring and evaluation to track program progress and performance; experience with the USAID collaborate, learn and adapt model preferred
- Knowledge of international best practices in gender mainstreaming required
- Experience working in Central Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, international relations, or other relevant area; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required
- Knowledge of Russian is required; knowledge of Kazakh, Tajik, Turkmen or Uzbek a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "MELGS" in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.