Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- О фонде
- Гранты и тендеры
- Доноры и партнеры
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Location: Kazakhstan
- Job Type: Full-time
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US non-profit organization promoting civil society development and good governance, is accepting applications for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist for the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). The purpose of CSSP is to cultivate a vibrant and responsive citizen-oriented civil society in Central Asia.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in program design and assessment, preferably for international donor assistance projects
- Knowledge of international best practices in monitoring and evaluation to track program progress and performance; experience with the USAID collaborate, learn and adapt model preferred
- Experience working in Central Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, international relations, or other relevant area; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required
- Knowledge of Russian is required; knowledge of Kazakh, Tajik, Turkmen or Uzbek a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “MELS” in the subject line.
No calls, please.